We know from personal experience there are some tips to help you get the most out of your cruise:
What to Bring:
• Shoes should be white sole tennis shoes or boating shoes. No black soled shoes
• Suntan lotion/sunscreen
• A hat that won’t blow off, and a tieback if you have long hair
• Sunglasses are a must for day sails!
• A camera to capture the memories
Before your departure, you’ll want to check the weather and wear appropriate clothing.
Those of you that who want to help the crew should bring sailing gloves.
• You should bring your own beverages and snacks: no glass bottles, excluding wine and/or champagne
• We have ice on board, and bottled water
• Contact HarborSail if you would like ideas for quick carry out meals in the neighborhood
• Smoking is permitted on deck only
• If you enjoy your cruise, a gratuity for the crew and first mate is always appreciated