Based on common questions we’ve received from customers over the years, here’s a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and our answers.
If you don’t find the answer to your question below, please visit our Contact Us page and let us know how we can help make your Baltimore sailing adventure a great experience!
Q: How much does it cost and how many people can I bring?
- Our basic rate for two or four people for three hours is $500.00; we limit our sails to six guests.
Q: When do you sail?
- We offer daytime cruises and sunset sails. Contact us for more details or to reserve a time that works for you.
Q: Can I bring food and drink on board?
- You can bring any type of light snack or finger foods such as fruit and cheese, sandwiches or salads — think picnic on the water! We suggest any beverage of your choice and prefer plastic or aluminum containers. Adult beverages (wine/champagne) are ok in glass bottles. Our crew will store them until you are ready to enjoy them during the sail.
Q: Can I bring my children?
- We limit our sails to six guests including children and all guests under the age of 12 must wear a Coast Guard approved personal floatation device which we can provide. Please be advised that our crew will not be able to monitor the activities of children while on board the boat as we must attend to the business of sailing.
Q: Where are you located?
- We dock at the Marina at Henderson’s Wharf, 1001 Fell Street, Historic Fells Point Baltimore. For more details about our location, click here.
Q: What about the weather?
- We sail rain or shine! However, if the weather is severe we can postpone or reschedule accordingly. Click here to check the weather for the Baltimore area.